You know how every now and then you get this itching for something new? A new car, a new hairdo, etc...The bug has struck our house. E is itching for a new house. Not a NEW new house, just a different house. There is a house basically in our neighborhood that has been for sale for quite a while. It is a little bigger than ours, it has good sized yard, and a big vacant lot attached that would be PERFECT for building the dream greenhouse. I am happy in our home. One reason is that we can afford to live in our house. We need to make a lot more money before we can drool over other houses. Plus, our house now has plenty of room. There are 4 bedrooms. We could fit in this house forever if we need to.
We are going to look at this house today. E is bringing his "business partners" to show them the deal. Ugh. I have been bitten by this bug before. I know what it feels like. I need to work on how to play along and then gently bring him back to reality without smashing these dreams. Plus, what if I really like this house? We'll deal with one thing at a time.
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment