Sunday, October 28, 2007

Exhausting dreams

So pregnancy dreams make me so tired. I am tired of waking up exhausted. Last night (in my dream) my husband found a major Egyptian archaeological dig in our backyard. He really wanted to be able to participate in the excavation, so I had to fill out the paperwork. Unfortunately this included a physical fitness test and a math test. People, that math test was HARD. I kept running out of time. And, what must be common in the archaeology community, I had to start the test over when I ran out of time. I was also expected to keep the bathroom very clean while all these people were in and out of our home, and most of the people working on the dig were chewing tobacco and spitting it on the floor in our bathroom. I kept trying to find spitoons, but I didn't have anything that would work. So, between my tests, I would try to steal artifacts to use in the bathroom. Can't I just sleep?

No comments: