
My love of Harry Potter started when I was waitressing. I had my name embroidered across the front of my apron (everyone did, not just me) and people kept trying to call me Hermione. I see the similarity, but I had rarely had trouble with people pronouncing my name. I read the first book just to see the hype. And I was hooked. Lucky for me, this was just before the 4th book came out, so I was able to be finished with the third book just in time. I am a little embarrassed to admit that I have read the series multiple times. I had a really hard time with book 6. Ethan and I read the book together, and he had to read the end because I was sobbing. Yeah. Sobbing over the death of a character in a book. I wanted nothing to do with the HP series for a long time. I was really bothered at what had transpired, and I didn't care if I ever read the last book.
Now the release date has been set. I am excited for it to come out. I am also sad that this will be the end of the series.
But I'm sure my life will go on...somehow.
No comments:
Post a Comment