Monday, February 5, 2007

One seal a meal, two seal a meal... (meat pictured)

I cashed in the points I had earned at MYPOINTS.COM and purchased a FoodSaver Seal A Meal. I have fond memories of sealing bags of frozen veggies straight from the garden. We would have to count "One seal a meal, Two seal a meal, Three..." (Yeah, it got old after a little while.) This past weekend I broke it out, and packaged the meat we had bought at Sam's. It is nice to have individual portions frozen in the freezer and I should waste much less with out freezer burn. I have also done small portions of chopped onions, peppers, and other items great for cooking that are hard to use small portions of. I'm quite excited and have decided that my life is really boring if I get this excited over packaging meat.

No comments: