I have a dead tooth. One of my two front teeth has up and died on me. I have no clue what caused it to die. The dentist wondered if I had been punched in the mouth or hit my mouth sometime. I don't recall every having mouth trauma like that. This led to an emergency root canal (my 2nd this month!) on my front left tooth. It hurt so bad. The nerve was not dead, and it came out in one piece. I had tears running down my cheeks the whole time. I HATE going to the dentist. There is a 1% chance that I don't need a crown on that tooth. Keep your fingers crossed for me.
I really take care of my teeth. I have always brushed at least 2 times a day (usually 3.) I floss regularly. I guess I just genetically have bad teeth. I know that my dad and his mom have both always had teeth problems. The one thing I need to remember is that dental technology has come a long way. It is no longer the days where they just pull all your teeth and give you dentures. I will just enjoy the pain meds while they last, and hope my wallet can recover quick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment