I love the beach. I did not know this as a Utahn. I am SO glad we became Floridians so I could experience the calming effect of the ocean. I love to stand barefoot in the sand, close my eyes and breathe deep as the sea breeze blows the stress right out of me. For a few moments I am truely relaxed.
RR does not like water. It takes him a while to warm up to the beach. Even though we have to strap him in the stroller and drag him to the beach, we have to strap him in the stroller and drag him AWAY from the beach.
They would say the beach is just fun. Fun and dirty. We plan to go at least once a month. Because if you can have this much fun in January, why not?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment