I sure am grumpy this week. Of course, that means I have a house full of grumpy people. I'm trying to be positive. Like:
Yes, we may have an ant infestation. The ants may becoming through cracks in the floor in our bathroom shower, but the nice maintenance man came after only 4 trips to the office. It seems to have helped, and it could be a creepy something SO MUCH WORSE than ants.
We may have been existing with 1.64 in our account for the last week and a half, but IT'S NOT A NEGATIVE balance, and there are only 2 days until payday. Our bill are paid caught up and we will be fine. This too shall pass.
I know I am grumpy because I joined a healthy living challenge. It is hard to give up soda and sugar. But YAY FOR HEALTHY CHANGES! I love that last night I passed on a heavier snack because I really wanted to go exercise later.
E has gone back to full time classes this week. I was sure spoiled (and enjoyed every minute) of having him home all day for 3 weeks. R has needed to start school again and we've all had a hard time getting back on schedule.
My arthritis and the medical drama I have has been full flare. I hurt a lot and feel like I can't do anything. But this shows me the medicine I had before really was working. And my wonderful husband does so much to help me and show how much he loves me.
So here's the plan. Put something in the crockpot for dinner. Snuggle with the kids on the couch. Read books and watch a show. Reread this post to remind myself I'm just being whiny. Stop thinking about those craft projects I want to start and the things that need cleaned.
Deep breath. Put a smile on your face. Everything will be fine.
Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love that you are so real... it makes me not feel so bad for being grumpy. I hope that you feel better. Love you!
We love you!
Sorry the contest is making you grumpy. It does that to me too. I enjoy your "look on the bright side list".
Post a Comment