Tuesday, September 7, 2010

RR at 6 months


RR has made it 6 whole month without being fatally smothered by kisses and hugs. He is a wonderfully snuggly baby who loves to nurse and be held. He also loves to play on his tummy and is almost doing a full crawl.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
He likes eating fruits, tolerates veggies, and we have to sneak in the rice cereal. Peaches are his favorite hands down.
He last weighed in at 15.5 pounds, which puts him in the 30th percentile. (Considering his brother and sister have both always been in the 1st, it's really big.)
RR is a happy, easy going baby, and I am so glad he's part of our family. Now if he'd learn to sleep through the night.

2 comments:

Stewart and Carrie Hughes Family said...

SO cute!! I love the almost crawl!

Rachael said...

I tried to leave a comment and it ate it! He is so cute Harmonie. I can't believe he's already 6 months old. Time just flies. I totally need to come see him before he's not a baby anymore.