R's first day of preschool. He is attending a program that goes 4 hours 4 days a week. They feed him breakfast and lunch. He's ready. Mom's trying to be.
Woo-Hoo for school! That is awesome that he goes 4 hours a day 4x's a week. I would kill for that schedule right now. Keaton goes 2 1/2 3x's a week and Gavin is 2 hours 35min 5x's a week. But their schedules don't overlap by much. So I get about an hour off to go run errands before I have to pick one of them up.
1 comment:
Woo-Hoo for school! That is awesome that he goes 4 hours a day 4x's a week. I would kill for that schedule right now. Keaton goes 2 1/2 3x's a week and Gavin is 2 hours 35min 5x's a week. But their schedules don't overlap by much. So I get about an hour off to go run errands before I have to pick one of them up.
Post a Comment