I had one of those moments today. And even though things weren't all going the way I wanted them to, I felt very happy and fulfilled.
Dinner was about an hour later than usual because I took a long nap, M had just had a major tantrum (came downstairs without clothes on and said "I done screaming mom"), and the house is a total disaster. But R helped prepare dinner and M helped set the table. E got out a fun drink for us to drink, and RR is big enough to sit with us at the table. Then E was nice enough to wait to pray until I ran and got the camera to take a couple of pictures. :)I have just what I've always wanted. Life is good.
3 comments:
That is a beautiful picture... I love the sides by the way great choice R. And haven't you heard diapers are the biggest rage :)...
Sundays used to be one of the most stressful days of the week for me. I'm glad you can step back and appreciate all the good. Take care!
How fun, what a great picture.
Post a Comment