Wednesday, September 8, 2010

An Open Thank You- Reunion Edition

Thank you staying next to us in tent city (sung of course) and putting up with my children's cries and our snores.
Thank you for sharing your junk food between each meal, and serving yummy dessert with every meal.
Thank you for having kids the same ages as mine so they can party in the "party trailer", and play together the way I remember us playing.
Thank you for playing my game. I do love to make them and I hope people really do enjoy playing them.
Thank you for staying up late laughing and telling stories. I think my face STILL hurts. We really DO need a girls' weekend.
Thanks for the encouragement, hugs, and great conversation.
Thank you for planning and attending. Sleeping away from home isn't always easy.

I'm glad we're family.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Thank YOU so much for the game! It was the highlight of it all. It was fun to just hang out, I'm looking forward to the girls weekend.