Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tagged: 8 things

8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. a potty trained boy (Since we're not working on it, it will be a while. He's not ready though.)
2. the 4th of July
3. having our medical bills paid off
4. tonight when E gets home from work
5. nap time this afternoon
6. when our fresh peas are ready
7. my next trip to a fabric store
8. the day I get to cash in my birthday gift certificates

8 Things I did yesterday:
1. laundry
2. mopped floors
3. had a picnic with my kids
4. played "race cars" with R
5. watered plants and lawn
6. took out the trash
7. changed 8 stinky diapers (what was with all the poop?)
8. snuggled M (3 molars in, 1 causing pain)

8 Things I wish I could do:
1. take more time for crafts
2. enjoy running
3. wake up early in the morning
4. keep a spotless house
5. remember the good jokes I hear
6. have lots of disposable income
7. remodel my kitchen
8. not stress and worry so much

Any of my cousins want to participate?

No comments: