Happy Birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday to meeeee, happy birthday to me. I love birthdays. I have always loved birthdays. Everywhere I go, I tell people that it is my birthday to hear them say Happy Birthday.Today, I turn 30. I wasn't bugged until E reminded me that I am no longer in my 20's. Really I'm just surprised how young 30 feels. It used to sound so old. I guess I just have the wisdom that comes with age.
Not many plans. A state high school track meet with my dad and sister-in-law. Dinner without the kids, and a trip to the nursery to buy flowers for my yard, or veggie plants.
So, leave a comment today. Please? For my birthday.
5 comments:
Happy Happy Birthday Harmonie Dear. We will be singing happy day to you at our house. we love birthdays too.
You've had a birthday shout hooray! We're going to sing to you today! One year older and wiser too! Happy Birthday to you!
I feel the same way about birthdays. I try to pretend that it's no big deal to me, but if people forget to tell me happy birthday, I get all sad. So Happy Birthday Harmonie! Love you! :) (Just remember May 20 is a good birthday too. haha!)
Happy Birthday! I stopped by to see you and drop off a little something but you weren't home. so I left it on your door. I hope you have a fabulous birthday!!!
Happy Birthday Harmonie!
I was hoping to stop by your house today and wish you a Happy Birthday in person, but it doesn't look like I'll make it. I hope it is a good one!
Sorry I'm a day late, but Happy Birthday! I hope you had a good day. I had mixed feelings about the big 3-0, and I've decided I have not received the wisdom that is supposed to come with age. Maybe wisdom comes to you faster than me. Sounds like you're having a blast with the toilet training, have fun with that! I share your feelings about the beauty of spring, especially when the wind doesn't blow.
Post a Comment