Monday, May 4, 2009

Random Bullets

Because I'm too tired for anything else.

  • I've started babysitting a 3 year old boy and 8 month old girl. 3 days a week, 6 hours a day. Hence the exhaustion. Today was their fist day at our house. It's hard to learn to share.
  • M plays peek a boo. (Note to self: Make video of this cuteness.)
  • I love the rain. I love that I don't need to water my lawn. I love it when the sun comes out in the afternoon.
  • Today is my dad's birthday. We love Papa.
  • Our lilacs are in bloom. I've been bringing in a bunch every day. The house smells yummy and I'm reminded of my Grammy.
  • E hung up a clothes line. When I was young and helping my mother with the laundry, I would daydream I was a pretty servant girl who was soon to be swept away by my handsome hero. Now I daydream that he'll come home from work early.
  • My birthday is coming up. E asked what I wanted. I said a spa day. Anyone want to go?

3 comments:

DuncanAndCandice said...

Oh a spa day would be heavenly... I am jealous that your lilacs are coming, its the BEST SMELL EVER...
I hope babysitting goes well

Summer Navarrete said...

Babysitting!! I hope your husband now realizes you have entered the realm of working mom. It is hard work to watch other peoples children, nothing to take lightly.

Summer Navarrete said...

oh yeah, thanks for the coupon in the mail!