- My son's favorite sandwich is peanut butter and cheese. I'm to chicken to try it because it sounds gross.
- M will say "ooooo" when asked what a cow says, she tries to oink like a pig, but if you ask her about a chicken or sheep she just shakes her head.
- Can you suffer PTSD from a dental procedure? I relive the drills and pressure to my face whenever I close my eyes. I really don't like going to the dentist.
- My mouth still hurts. It bugs me more than I thought it was going to. The pain meds make me REALLY drowsy. Good thing it's the weekend.
- I heart the flowers in my front yard.
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Bullet Goodness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I definitely think you can have PTSD from dental work. I remember after getting 5 cavities filled two summers a, my nerves were shot. I have never been back to the dentist since.
I didn't even know you were having your procedure! I am the worst friend. If you need anything let me know.
Post a Comment