Sunday, December 2, 2007

PeePoo in the Potty

What a happy dance we're doin here.
For a while, R has been telling us when he is "PeePoo"* and needs a clean diaper. After this happened a couple of times, I ran right out and got a Potty for him. (The cashier that checked us out told me that it was too early...Better too early than too late?) Today he had "the look" on his face. So I asked him if he needed to go PeePoo and he ran off to the bathroom to his potty. I sat him down and we chatted for a minute...(yucky details here).. We screamed and did a happy dance! He is 16 1/2 months. We don't expect this to happen again any time soon, but what a momentous occasion.

In case you are wondering we do have cute (future blackmail) pics of R sitting on his potty. We did not take pics of the contents.

*One time I was changing his diaper and asked him if he was Poopy. He shook his head no and said PeePoo. I repeated, "PeePoo?" He nodded and said PeePoo. It has been PeePoo ever since.

No comments: