Sunday, December 9, 2007

Only how many days 'til Christmas!?

My calendar is not really full, but I sure have a list of things to get done.
We've been so busy. Ugh. This last weekend we went to my home town to participate in the Tree For All (aka craft fair, aka crap fair.) We left on Friday at 10am, and arrived home Saturday at 4pm. Throw in 8 hours of driving, 8 hours of craft fair selling fun, and a little sleep and visiting. It was quite successful, as far as small town crap fairs go...
Snow storms both days in our town, and my home town. Not the best for worrying Grammies, but we made it safe.

Then we got to go see Glenn Beck's Christmas show. It was great. It gave me a totally different insight to the "True" meaning of Christmas. I have a new idea of what it means to put Christ at the center of my Christmas. I don't have the words to explain what I mean, but I am very grateful for the message he shared. Lots of fun and laughs, too, but a GREAT message.

Note to self: Don't get any bigger than you are now so that you can sit in a chair ANYwhere. Remember the fatty fat fat you sat next to (or sat under...) at Glenn Beck's program. Yucky.

No comments: