Friday, April 20, 2007

Mystery at PayPerPost

I have been blogging with PayPerPost for all of 5 posts now. Very little by anyone’s standards. I first heard of PayPerPost when I was reading another mom's blog. She has many people visit her blog on a daily basis. I know it's because she has a house full of kids and lots of stories to tell. Add that to the fact that she is a good storyteller and blogs often, and she can't help but be successful.
Today, I see an opportunity on PayPerPost's website that says they have acquired a company. Full of suspense and mystery, they want us to drive traffic to them, and know what their Posties think. My thought (and hope) is that it is a company that offers even more opportunities for new Posties like me. Even though I have read that taking these blogging opportunities from PayPerPost is akin to "selling my soul," I have really enjoyed being compensated for blogging about things I am already reading online, and talking about in real life. I think this new company will help streamline the PayPerPost site, and make it easier for me to drive traffic back to them in appreciation for their payment to me. It would be great to have more chances to blog for PayPerPost.

No comments: