Sunday, April 8, 2007

Easter Blessings


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Doesn't he look super fab in his sweater vest and stylin' argyle socks!
We had a nice Easter weekend around here. Got some great yard work done, got to play with family, got a nap, and ate lots of potato salad. Successful weekend in my book. R found his first Easter egg, (before his 2 year old cousin found this particular egg, I might add), played with his first bubbles (not interested yet), and jumped on the trampoline.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

We had wonderful spirit at church, and a nice dinner with my brother and his wife today. It was a great day for reflection. I feel very grateful for my family, my life, and mostly my Savior. However you celebrated the day, I hope yours was good, too.

No comments: