I remember the good old days. The days I would get in trouble for spending WAY too much time on my family's one phone line. I would stretch the cord into the pantry and shut the door for some privacy. I looked out my window this afternoon, and saw my neighbor's 3 teenagers spread throughout their yard, all on cell phones.
Earlier in the day I was checking up on my youngest brother's my_space page. He is a good kid, and it is generally reflected on his page, but some of his "friends" seem a little questionable. It really is shocking to me some of the things that are on there. Good church going girls that I knew (and babysat when they were in diapers) look like anything but on that site. I read the comments these "friends" had posted, and they were intelligent comments like "waz up" and "hey, how are things in B town?" I was totally wasting less time on the phone!
Monday, April 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment