Monday, April 30, 2007

And I thought I did well LAST week

Today I went to Walgreens and RiteAid to buy some of my essentials and storage items.
I did GREAT.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

1 Hershey's Cacao Chocolate, 2 bags of Diapers (80), 2 tubs of wipes, 3 Cleanpaste Flosses,
2 Oral B Power toothbrushes, 1 Irish Spring Body Wash, 4 tubes Colgate toothpaste, Women's Intuition Schick razor, 1 Reach toothbrush, 1 Softsoap Body Wash, 2 Light bulbs (4 pack), 1 bottle of vitamins with Iron for R

Price before savings would be $106.39
After rebates, coupons, advertised savings, and a prescription transfer coupon (the vitamins) My grand total is $0.71!
Honest truly. There were other bargains that I wanted to take part in, but they were out of stock. It was a good thing there was a deal on the diapers. We were down to 5. Cutting it WAY too close.
Once again,
THANKS PINCHING YOUR PENNIES!

No comments: