Happy New Year! We spent a lovely evening at home last night doing nothing. It has been such an exhausting holiday season and we still haven't recovered from all the gunk going around. We did play a round of The Farming Game to say we did something. I won by $100. Very close game. We stayed up long enough to smooch a New Year smooch and that was it. My mother called us an old married couple. It was something I was willing to accept.
As I've strolled through blogville today, I've noticed a common theme. We all want to lose weight, eat better, be better about our finances, etc... I am certainly no different. These are just ongoing resolutions for me. One day in Sunday School we discussed how if you try to be a better person tomorrow than you were today, when you die you'll be at your best. I guess I am taking today as a day to renew these resolutions. One neat thing I found was www.fitday.com. It is a free website that helps track what you are eating and how much of that you are burning off. You enter the items, and it calculates it for you. My favorite part is that it has these great pie charts to show what combination of nutrients/junk you are receiving. It wouldn't let me show an example. I think I'll give it a try. Especially since it fits into my budget.
Monday, January 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment