My favorite part of Christmas has always been shopping for others. Honestly. I love the thrill of finding the present that is just right. Something that is creative and fun, yet useful. I am almost done with my shopping, I have been since the beginning of November. I just don't know what to get Ethan. I would love to get him one of these greenhouses, or one of these AWESOME new Apple iMac computers, but they are definitely not in the budget. I know that he'd love a dog, but I'm holding off on pets as long as I can. (Have I told you about the Newts that are on their way?)Time is running out. Help!
I spend very little time thinking about what I want to receive. I am happy with almost anything as long as there is a little element of surprise. Since I have been married, this has been a problem. See, my husband likes to have big clues to what I want. He would like a list. I want him to think about it and remember one of the things I have talked about wanting. I know that the list includes ridiculously expensive items like this entertainment center or a piano or something but I have been drooling over a food saver for quite a while. Sure the Premier Series V1205 Vacuum Sealing Kit, Black with Brushed Chrome would be great, but I would be happy with the cheapo. Especially since that would mean that dear hubby remembered the one item I seem to be fixated on when we go into stores that carry them. (Part of the whole thrifty, stockpiling Pinching Your Pennies thing.)
It will be interesting to see what we both end up with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment