Thursday, December 14, 2006

Biggest Loser

So, did you watch the season finale of Biggest Loser season 3 last night? WOW. What impressive people. I know that they have the benefit of lots of time with nothing to do but workout with personal trainers and eat healthy food that has been prepared for them, but they have totally changed their lives. I need that big shove to get started in changing mine. My biggest demon is the deliciousness that is soda pop. Namely It has always been my favorite. My parents have an audio tape of me when I am almost two asking for the "take the Petsi challenge" to be put in my bottle. Yes people, I had Pepsi in my bottle. This is a life long love-hate relationship.
I have been good about the 3 apples a day. I have been doing at least 30 minutes on the treadmill. I know that I will not be successful without giving up pop and. I am able to pass on Root Beer and Sprite, it is the Caffinated varieties that get me. I already had a pepsi today, so starting tomorrow NO MORE CAFFIENE. I feel somewhat silly being inspired by a reality TV show, but it's positive behavior changes so it's okay, right?

No comments: