
So I have the treadmill all set up and the dust is cleared. (Not all of it from lack of use...construction dust from the new sheetrock and all the sanding.) I have it plugged in right in front of the TV.
As I was in the grocery store today, I remembered seeing a sticker on an apple once for the 3-Apple-a-Day diet plan. So I picked out a few, and I'm going to try it. When I got home and researched it, there's been a book written about it. Here are the Four easy steps to success.
1. EAT an apple before every meal! They’re the key to success. Pick up a week’s supply today—so you don’t run out!
2. FOLLOW Tammi’s meal plans and use the handy shopping list to buy most of your groceries. Incorporate these items in your daily meal plan.
3. DRINK lots of water! From eight to 10 glasses a day, depending on your weight.
4. START WALKING!
I figure that I will at least be eating 3 more fruits a day and I will have better portion control because I'll feel full after eating an apple. I will not be following Tammi's meal plans, but I can do the other three. We'll see how it goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment