Enter scene: Kids are playing store. R is the "store man" and M and her pets are the customers.
R: I have a scanner. Do you have pets to buy stuff?
M: Yep. My tortise and my monkey.
R: But there is a problem. Do any of your pets speak Spanish?
M: Yes! My monkey speaks Spanish!
R: Then her stuff costs 4 pesos. (*Beep, beep, ring, ring, enter other toy cash register sounds here.*)
Now another problem. Does your pet speak human English?
M: Yes! My tortise speaks hunan English!
R: Then here is her stuff. (*Insert pretend money exchange here.*)
Now another problem. You don't have a pet that speaks French.
M: YES! I do! Fluffy Owl speaks FRENCH! I go get her.
R: (said to mom.) She's lucky she has Fluffy Owl. I hope she hurries back from Paris in time for lunch.
End scene.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love your kids' imaginations! It's the sign of a great mom!
Post a Comment