Friday, January 1, 2010

Year in Review: 2009

It has been a tradition the last 3 years for my first post of the new year to be a review. As I went back through my blog, it was interesting how the year really does reflect how the year started crummy, got a lot worse, and then has been on the upswing since. Glad it's over. Here's how each month of 2009 started on my blog:

January: The holidays are over for another year.
February: Man it's been a bad week around here.
March: E's brother had a karaoke birthday celebration. (Ririe sings here)
April: Before it turns to snow. AGAIN. Anyone else ready for warmer weather?
May: Because I'm too tired for anything else.
June: These last few months have been...(pause while I try and find the right word)..hard.
July: I love my husband. Unfortunately he has this strange habit of starting projects at the wrong times.
August: Rachael did our family pic this past week and they are awesome.
September: I've heard about a free kid workshop at my local orange big box home improvement store, but we've never lived close enough to make it. (We still love the 1st Saturday projects!)
October: October! We love Halloween at our house, so I'm quite glad that it's October.
November: OH BOY! We had an ultrasound and were excited to see a healthy baby.
December: I've never done pictures with Santa before. (First pic's with the Big Man.)

No comments: