- We found a new washing machine. (Actually the same day I last posted.) It is a new machine sold at big discount because it's a "scratch and dent". It was delivered TWO HOURS after we bought it. What a blessing. I didn't realize how poorly my old machine had been working.
- Since we all feel yucky, rest time seems to last a little longer.
- My husband loves me a lot and doesn't care what our house looks like when he gets home. :)
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Sick Day
We've all been suffering from a mild bug around here. I really feel fortunate that we were all quite healthy for a couple of months, and we're not that sick. Just enough to make us all crabby, add to the laundry pile, and have no desire to do anything. Not that I need much help with that last one, being big and pregnant. Things that are good today:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hope you guys get feeling better... I am glad you found a washing machine :)
Yea for a washing machine! Hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment