In the name of happy family, we've been trying to get out more. This has included starting a parent/tot swim class twice a week. It has been fun and M is becoming a little fish. R sees the 4 year old swim class next to us and doesn't want to be with the babies, but he is doing well, too.
We figured this was the time to do it. 2 adult and 2 kids is a great ratio. The 85 degree water also beats this activity:



The kids taking their "babies" out for walks in 6 degree weather.
AHHHHHH. Fresh air.
3 comments:
Swimming sounds fun. Where do you go for classes? We still need to meet up. Would you and your kids like to come to our house to play sometime?
Two opposites. Hot and cold! I read your new years's resolution and it made me think about how that should be my every year's resolution. Right now I'm reading a book about sibling rivalry and how to combat it. Fun, huh? I admire you for your determination and willingness to improve, but don't be too hard on yourself!
Hehe! I really need an excuse to buy dolls. Your swimming class sounds so fun! I need to take the boys swimming.
Post a Comment