Friday, September 25, 2009

18 Months


M is 18 months old. We really can't believe it. She is such a petite little princess. I recently bought her a new dress in size 9 months. We've recently switched to a gluten free diet for her, and she had started to gain weight, and had become less grumpy in the afternoons/evenings. It is a rough transition (one I'm struggling with) but it is great to see improvements.
Words she says: mama, dad, r's name, bebe', noooo, cookie, hi, "where are you" (with the proper intonation),and the other day she climed into the stroller and plainly said, "I stuck!" She seems to be on the verge of a vocabulary explosion, and gets frustrated when we don't understand her.
Favorite foods: Fruit, pickles, and cookies.
Favorite things: M LOVES to go down slides and climb ladders. The climbing scares me quite a bit, but I try to give her her independence. She loves music and sings along to most songs. She is quite opinionated and wants to do everything herself. She is very affectionate and gives great hugs and kisses. M is starting to discover the world of babies. The camera is her new favorite toy. She wants me to take her picture then turn the camera around so she can see herself. (The pic above is one such shot.) More than anything else she loves her brother and worries when he is not nearby. I love that they are friends and hope it stays that way forever. :)
We love little miss M, strong personality and all. We believe there are great things in store for her, and I pray that as her parents we can keep up. Love you M!

1 comment:

DuncanAndCandice said...

I can't believe that she is 18 months... She is beautiful