Saturday, October 3, 2009

It's October Already? And other bulletted ramblings

  • October! We love Halloween at our house, so I'm quite glad that it's October.
  • R has entered the very normal (very annoying) WHY? stage. His spin on it is "Why Not?" Examples: 1)R please don't jump on your bed. "Why not?" 2)R, please stay by the car. Don't run out into the parking lot. "Why not?"
  • M has a new found love for the baby doll that was given to us somewhere along our journey. We have an old contact saline solution bottle that has been repurposed as a baby bottle.

  • I am strangely ready for Christmas to come. I've started thinking of gifts my children would like. I think part of it is because they will both be old enough to enjoy the lights, and other sights and sounds of Christmas. I told my husband to start making his list. He thinks I'm crazy.

2 comments:

The Betts 4 said...

Congrats on baby #3!!! That's exciting! Gracie is in a baby doll stage too. It's so cute huh. Well, we miss you. Parker always wants to walk passed your house. But I have to tell him over and over you're not in it.

Rachael said...

Oh that picture of M makes me want a little girl! I can't believe how much she is growing.
I'm excited for Christmas too! This year the boys are completely and totally old enough to do all the fun christmasy stuff!