What a party! This is my 400th post. Almost 3 years, lots of pictures only a grandma could love (she really does love them), and lots of my ramblings and random thoughts have brought us to this point.
Please leave a comment. Show me a little love.
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
More than just the grandma can love those pictures! I love being able to watch your cute little kids growing up. I'm so excited to meet number 3!
Love blogging and keeping up with what people are doing. Congrats.
Congrats Harmonie,
Here is your 400th post gift.
Go to www.uddercovers.com and get a free nursing cover. Type in
> "1free" after you select the one you want and go to check out and you just pay the 8.95 shipping. They are normally $32.
I just ordered one that I'm giving as a gift, but they going fast, so do this quickly!
Post a Comment