Wow! Congrats to you guys! I found your blog through a link on Amberly's blogs and I just wanted to leave you a little message to tell you how much I loved having your son in nursery at church! He is such a good kid! He is very smart and was always coming up with the funniest comments. We sure miss having you guys in the ward! Good luck on your new adventure! Dondy
6 comments:
Congratulations:)
Congratulations! As soon as my back is better I'll call so we can get together with the kids to play.
Congrats to you. I still need to get you your prize. I forget to leave your prize in the door.
Wow! Congrats to you guys! I found your blog through a link on Amberly's blogs and I just wanted to leave you a little message to tell you how much I loved having your son in nursery at church! He is such a good kid! He is very smart and was always coming up with the funniest comments. We sure miss having you guys in the ward! Good luck on your new adventure! Dondy
Congrats!!
We are doing the happy dance for you :)
CONGRATS!!!
Post a Comment