Moving is yucky. R is a little freaked out because we're packing up his world. M's favorite game is the "put it IN, take it OUT" game. I think E is in denial that it is coming so soon because he gets frustrated when I pack up things he might need. The biggest yucky thing has got to be WHERE DID ALL THIS STUFF COME FROM?
4 years, 2 adults with stuff, 2 kids with baby stuff (some for each gender), camping stuff, cooking stuff, stuff stuff stuff.
I have sentimental stuff like journals from when I was a little girl, scrapbooks, yearbooks, and that stuff that really is important to keep. Future generations, ya know?
I don't necessarily want a huge home just so I can keep all my stuff, but there are good reasons to keep a lot of it. I'm trying my best to get rid of any excess. But I'm not very good at it.
I hope that living in a smaller space makes us a little more conscious about the stuff we bring in to our home.
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
aarghh packing stuff, rather go to the dentist... I hope things go well.
STUFF comes out of the walls when your moving. I agree it is crazy! Good luck!!!!
Post a Comment