Monday, December 15, 2008

I got what I wanted for Christmas.

I have tried and tried to write a eloquent post to fill this spot, but I just can't do it.
All I know is:
Someone acted as a true friend, and a true Christian.
Because of this we will have TONS of wrapping paper scraps on Christmas Morning.
Because of this I feel humbled that someone would go out of their way to share with our family.
Because of this I feel special and less paltry.
Because of this I can once again cook bacon in my microwave and clean my countertops.

Thank You.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now I am tearing up. I think this was very eloquently put. As part of our Advent I really wanted to teach the boys about giving. So we let the boys pick the gifts. I've never seen them so excited as they picked each one for their "friends" as they said. So if anything I want to thank you for allowing us to share Christmas with your family.
Is there a way to cook bacon without the microwave :)