Back in June, I put my house on a diet. As of today, my house has lost 846 of the 1000 pound goal.
This has really been lots of old clothes we don't need, extra appliances that were sitting around, and papers from my Education education. I stopped doing updates because it was pretty embarrassing. There is only so much dirty laundry I can air here. So with Christmas having come and gone, I have probably added back to the amount I've gotten rid of but we're not going to count that. I AM going to push to get rid of the last 154 pounds in the next 2 days. Not really sure how. (No "get rid of the husband and that would do it in one small swoop" jokes, please.) Fingers crossed I come back with a happy conclusion in the next couple of days.
Monday, December 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment