In the spirit of "nesting." I really decided it was time to move things around. So.
The office moved upstairs to our bedroom.
Our bedroom moved downstairs to the guest room.
The guest room moved up to R's room.
R's room moved down to the plant room,
and the Plant room moved to where the office had been located.
This included moving the computer out of the living room into the more spacious office.
Not yet completed is moving our freezer from outside to the laundry room, and rearranging the laundry room to accommodate said freezer.
Yes, people it was a lot of work. And yes, a big part of the plan is to do it while very pregnant so that I don't have to help as much. The downer was that it screwed up our whole network. Our computer network was basically down for an entire month. I've been able to access Internet for short periods of time, so no posting. Thank heavens for auto save. I've lost internet connection 2 times this post.
So, now we're back on track. Here's to a better blogging month.
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment