The NO's
- The first time we walked into the hospital I got an anxious feeling in my chest. I am going to deliver at the same hospital.
- I have lots of work stuff/schooling stuff to finish before I am "ready" for her to be here.
- I am nervous about the whole moving from 1 child to 2 children thing.
- We don't have money to finish buying the things we need (okay WANT.)
The YES's
- Baby MJO is so cute and sweet. It is nice to hold a new little baby in your arms.
- I can have my lungs back. And eventually my bladder and waist.
- I will be able to sleep on my back. Yum.
- I will be able to bend over.
- I can stop worrying about her getting to the outside safely.
After much MUCH thought, research, praying and pondering, I have decided to have schedule a repeat c-section. Not an easy choice by ANY means, but I know that this is what is right for our family. Our baby girl has been given her eviction notice. If she has not vacated the premises by March 31, she will be removed at 7:30 that morning. That makes the countdown shorter by a few days. Pretty exciting!
No comments:
Post a Comment