We are officially business owners, and we have massive inventory to prove it. We paid 2/3 of the cost, and spent ALL day (13+) hours moving boxes and boxes and boxes of inventory. I'm a little nervous posting a link to it here, so I won't. This was much much more physical labor than we are used to, and I hope we wake up in the morning. R was so dirty from climbing around storage units, uhaul trucks, (and other places I don't want to think about) that he went into the tub, clothes and all. We're really hoping that he sleeps until like, NOON tomorrow.
Now all we need to do is pay the other 1/3 and get the "meat and potatoes" of the business. Accounts, copyrights, vendors, etc... Sometimes I wish that I had married someone who was happy working 8-5 for someone else. But as long as we work hard it will be GREAT. Lots of work ahead of us though.
Saturday, August 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What kind of business is it? I must have the link!
It's still very corny. When we get it looking more like "us", I'll let you know.
Post a Comment