Monday, August 13, 2007
Break outta the funk
I seem to keep feeling sorry for myself. I have no real reason to feel sorry for myself. True, my husband is STILL not working, but there is nothing actually stopping him for working. My waistline is not shrinking at all, but the daily walk I have been going on is not enough to balance out the Pepsi IV I seem to have placed in my body. I have a healthy boy who is super fun and entertains himself well. I have a comfortable home and a husband who lets me sleep in occasionally. I have enough food to survive and a husband who is happy to eat what I choose to fix. I have family members who are super loving and super supportive. I have great neighbors. I have no real reasons to whine. But, I still do. This is why I haven't blogged recently. I need to break out of this funk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment