Friday, June 8, 2007

Such a Boy

I may have said this already, but I am going to say it again. It amazes me to watch R play with cars. The first time he was given a toy with wheels, he made the appropriate sounds as he pushed it back and forth across the floor. We had not yet sat and played "cars" with him. I have found these cars that I really like, called Wheelpals.
They are made by Playskool and are a soft plastic on the top so they are somewhat squishy, and they make no noise. That way imagination is encouraged. There are many different kinds of vehicles, and each cost around $3.00. I have purchased one a month for R, and I have to restrain myself for going out and getting the whole collection. I think that Grammy is getting a Train set for R for his birthday which sounds like great fun. They also have mini cars, and race tracks. It's fun to me to get into toys that aren't just rattles. PS here's the video of the little man demonstrating his "motor" skills.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

No comments: