I am a conservative. Not necessarily a Republican, but I definitely have conservative values. So today when I heard my favorite Glenn Beck talking about my favorite Toby Keith I was psyched. Then when I heard him talking TO him, I swooned.
Love Me If You Can - Toby Keith is a great song. It's somewhat of a statement and a plea. Here are the lyrics to the chorus.
I’m a man of my convictions
Call me wrong, call me right
But I bring my better angels to every fight
You may not like where I’m going
But you sure know where I stand
Hate me if you want to, love me if you can
If you want to hear Toby's song here it is on iTunes here. Want to hear the Glenn Beck conversation? It's on hour 2 of 6/19.
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment