This past week I got to go to Girls' Camp with my church's young women. It was a great time. I was totally worried about leaving my little guy. I didn't want him to forget me, I didn't want him to get mad at me, and I didn't want his dad to think that he could take better care of him than I can. I returned home a new woman and all is well. Plus, the dad of this house says that it is really time consuming to take care of a baby. Go figure.
The theme of the camp was Loyal to the Royal within. I had a great time and often forgot that I was a leader. The spirit was very strong from the moment they dedicated camp. I have renewed spirit, a strengthened testimony, and new friends. I now know that I am a daughter of a Heavenly Father who loves me, and I know this with more surety than I every have. I am so thankful that I got the chance to get away and find myself. Who would have known it would happen at Girls' Camp.
Sunday, June 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment