
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
I'm feeling good today. You know those days when everything falls into place. You wake up energized and ready to go. You get all your errands run (with your hair done and makeup on) and still make it home in time to tidy up and cook dinner. Yep. The baby is happy, and eats at times that are actually convenient for ME! I really wish that everyday could be like this. I try to figure out what I did that helped things fall into place so that I can repeat this daily. Did I get to bed at a decent time? Um, no. Did the baby sleep through the night? Um, no he was up twice. He usually sleeps through... Have you been drinking lots of water? Well, more than usual, but still not enough. It must be a fluke. I guess I will just take advantage of these days and get as much done as possible so that when I'm dragging myself through the day tomorrow the house will be more put together than I am.
1 comment:
Harmonie,
I found your blog via PYP. I love the name! And your little guy is just too adorable. You are very blessed.
I am just trying to touch base and see if you would like for me to send you out that train Gymbo outfit so you can have it for the holidays? It is totally up to you.
Keep up the fun blogging!
Post a Comment