Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Let it Snow!

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Yesterday evening/last night it dropped 5 1/2 inches of snow (I measured.) We got all the decorations and lights up this past weekend and I've started wrapping the presents I've had stashed for a while. Our lights look pretty good. Tons better than last year. (Even Ethan admits that it was crummy last year.)I'll post pics of the lights on later. For now, here's our first snow of the season.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


The worst part about the snow is that I can't go for long walks. Okay, I could go for long walks, but not everyone shoveled their sidewalks and there is slush in the roads. I am whiney about being cold, and I would worry about the baby being cold even though I could bundle him up super tight and cover his stroller with a blaket. I had loved my walks in the fall. I got some exercise in, and I just cruised along with Glenn Beck on the ipod. I need to find a place to set up the treadmill. (No it hasn't been used as a clothing rack, it's been collecting dust in the basement storage room.) I know that exercise is key to reducing my fatty fatness, and I don't want to wait until after the holidays to start. Before I post again, the treadmill will be set up. (I hope to post again soon...)

No comments: