Highlights include:
-Eating out many many meals
Visiting Sea World
Ever since I first visited Sea World I've been looking forward to watching the dolphin show with my parents. It did not disappoint and we watched it both days we visited Sea World. :)Visiting Cocoa Beach
2 Days at Busch Gardens
Eating dinner out with my husband for the first time in 10 months. We've been out to a couple football games, but that is very different than sitting across a table alone for 30 minutes.
But the BEST part of the week were the conversations, hugs, and kisses from having Grammy and Papa with us.
Miss M went through the stages of grief:
"NO! It's NOT time for them to go." Then the waterworks and "I'm gonna miss them SO much." Half way to Ocala, she told me "Just mail me to Idaho so I can be grammy's little girl." Then," Can't we just go back to the airport and get them to bring them back?" And finally, "Grammy and Papa will come back soon, huh mom."
We can't wait to see them again!





No comments:
Post a Comment