Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Toddler bed

R figured out how to climb out of his crib. Yes, we are very sad. I so enjoyed those extra 5 minutes I could stay in bed because my children were both trapped and could entertain each other.

Because he could climb out of his crib and not back in, we finally changed his crib into a toddler bed.

Of course, there has been hours between tucking in and falling asleep. The last two nights, he's taken off diaper and gone potty on the potty that is in his room.* He's pulled all the books off the shelves and placed him next to his bed. He empties the dirty clothes hamper and uses it to reach the lamp. Then he'll sing and dance around the room making his sister laugh.

The novelty of the freedom will wear off soon, but it may take moving the sister to another room.



*He likes to keep his potty in his room. I keep dragging it into the bathroom, but he takes it back to his room. Don't judge me.

1 comment:

DuncanAndCandice said...

Freedom for R woot woot :) I bet he is having the time of his life... I hope it gets better for ya. And I am so glad he loves his potty tho...