- It sure puts my problems into perspective. My problems are still my problems and I struggle, but I wouldn't trade them.
- I am so thankful for my ETERNAL FAMILY. The blessing of knowing that we will be together eases the pain a little.
- I am thankful for the atonement of my Savior. It is through this that I can return to live with him and my family.
- I am thankful for the large family I am a part of. (Hi Guys! Comment every now and then, won't ya?)
- Beth has ALWAYS been to my family's events. I am so glad that I was able to be there to show my support even though a hug and sharing a few tears isn't much.
- Beth is a strong person, and is working so hard to do what's right. But drama sure seems to stay on her heels. She and her children are in my prayers.
Saturday, March 28, 2009
My cousin lost her baby boy a last week. Little C was 8 months old and died of RSV. He was always a little guy who struggled a lot. I was able to travel down to the services. I have so many thoughts and so much in my heart, but these are a few things I want to remember:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Beth really is one of the strongest people I know. I was reading the article about the controversy going on about the burial and thought "this is the last thing she needs..." How blessed we are to have such a great family! I love you Harmonie!
We recently experienced a similar tragedy in our family. In makes us really appreaciate the gospel and our knowledge about death and life after death. Its so sad that things like this happen.
Glad you were able to be there to support too. Bret told us it was especially hard, and we are praying for their family too. We do have a great family, hope to see your part soon.
Post a Comment