Thursday, February 7, 2008
Winter blues
Totally loving the fact that the days are getting longer. Here it is 6:05 pm and there is still some daylight. We had sunshine all day today. That was the first time in who knows how long. The last couple (few?) weeks have brought snow every day. Even if it were a couple of flurries, there has been snow falling every day. I know I will appreciate the water in the summer. Growing up in drought country I am thankful for EVERY drop. However, I am really thankful when it first falls and is beautiful, and when it is in the mountains when I can benefit from it, but don't have to shovel it. I was actually hoping for an early spring. I thought there was a chance I could get a little time spent in my yard before baby comes. But I'm sure we'll be able to all go out together. I'm sure it will be hard to keep R inside once it warms up. (It's hard to keep him in now.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment