Miss M was invited to a birthday party for a girl in her preschool class. I had just patched her brothers jeans and turned three pair into shorts. So I decided to make a little purse with one of those pant legs.
I dug around in an office drawer and found a package of tshirt transfer paper. The party invitation came with tink on the front, so I printed a picture of the fairy. Then I ironed it onto a white tshirt that I had bought at a yard sale to use in a craft. I sewed it onto the jean, and made it a pocket. I finished it the lazy way by adding a piece of ribbon. YAY! I spent $0 to make this birthday gift.
As we get ready to move, we're always looking for ways to downsize. I want to USE my craft supplies instead of throwing them out, or hauling more boxes to the next place. But I AM glad I had hauled these supplies from the last place.
No comments:
Post a Comment